JBE Layered Chocolate Almond Butter Bars!
Bottom/Almond Butter Layer
1 cup of Julia's Best Ever Smooth almond butter
1/3 cup of Maple Syrup
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 cup of vegan chocolate chips
1/2 cup of Julia's Best Ever Nude almond butter
- Line an 8 by 8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Make the bottom Almond Butter Layer: In a small bowl, combine all Almond Butter Layer ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, stir until thoroughly mixed and thickened, with no coconut flour patches remaining.
- Transfer the almond butter mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, smooth until the layer is even.
- Make the top Chocolate Topping: Use the double boiler method or use a microwave to heat the chocolate topping mixture. Combine all chocolate topping ingredients in a bowl and heat until chocolate is softened and melty.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the almond butter filling and smooth over with a spatula until the layer looks even. Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for about one hour, or until hardened. Remove from freezer and slice into squares. Enjoy!